C++ is the programming language that comes into existence as an extension of the c language. It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1979. C++ is an intermediate-level programming language that supports advanced programming concepts such as object-oriented, procedural, functional, and many more. This is the reason, it is considered the most famous and frequently used programming language in the world. Its popularity graph shows that it ranks number 2 among all the programming languages.
Uses of C++ programming
- Simplicity: It is easy to understand and the best fit for beginners.
- Popularity: One of the most popular programming languages that attract learners
- Object-oriented: Support object-oriented concepts that enhance reusability
- Portability: C++ is portable as its application compatible with cross-platforms.
- User Interface: Provides a Strong Graphical user interface to design modern GUI-based applications.
- Speed: With its intermediate nature, its execution speed is very fast.
- Cost-Effective: With its code reusability, c++ applications are always cost-efficient.
C++ is extensively used and its applications cover the different areas of our lives.
- General GUI-based software development
- Banking systems
- Game Development
- Developing a new programming language
- Compiler constructions
- Used in the medical field
- Graphic designing tools development
- Used in all major operating systems
- Used in browsers
- Used in database management software’s
C++ is the best option for newbies to start learning any programming language. Our c++ tutorials are specially designed for beginners to learn C++ programming concepts more efficiently.